ATTENTION – The bad news is that the WSO is closing in 48 HOURS,
so if you want to get it at the 50% discount, you’d better grab it now!
This is my honest review of the product – and yes, I will get a commission if you buy the product, and I would really appreciate that. In exchange I will not bullshit you about its features and pros and cons. Let’s admit it. We are both Internet Marketers. We all know how it works. And I know that only quality is beneficial in the long run. So here it goes the digi auto links review:
Promoting your sites via search engines is hard game and it mainly boils down to the fact that how many backlinks you have. How many working backlinks you have. Did you know that not all the built backlinks are valid in the eyes of the search engines? By not valid I mean that they cannot see them. So can you make sure that they will be seen therefore add some linkjuice to your site? They need to be indexed by the search engines like Google. And how? This is where Linkclaw comes into the picture.
Linkclaw is a service that monitors your linkbuilding campaigns and ensures that all the links that you’ve built will play the part what they are supposed to do – meaning helping your site ranking better. Broken and invalid links won’t help. Do you build a lot of backlinks to your site/sites? And do you actually check how many of those are actually working? I can tell you that in some cases this can be as low as 13% – this means that 87% of your time and money was wasted. They simply just don’t check the backlinks – because they don’t understand how it works. Don’t be one of them and don’t shove money out of the window.
How Does It Work?
When search engines (like Google) finds a website it tries to identify all the links on the site. In theory. But in reality not all of them. There is just simply no time for that – the Internet is way to big for that. Instead they just check a few and they run back to the Google Headquarters and reports the ones that they picked. From these it should be clear that the best way to ensure that your backlinks are solid is – to build backlinks to your backlinks! Yes, catch 22. But do not worry! This is what social media sites are for. Their content changes so fast that you can be sure that the Google robots will detect all the links that they broadcast – and they will get indexed in a very short period of time.
You can of course go out and create tens and hundreds of social media accounts (like Digg.com, Stumbleupon, Reddit, etc.) and manually submit all the backlinks that you have built to your sites. This of course takes a lot of time and effort. And this is where Linkclaw comes into play – this is a superb service that builds your links into an RSS feed on autopilot and then it submits it to high traffic sites – therefore you don’t need to worry about the indexing. Work done with a push of a button.
Pro’s (The Good)
1. It’s a web service therefore you don’t need to install anything on your computer. It is simplyfied as mush as it could have been. Anyone can use it – no need to juggle with PHP codes on your server, etc. Oh, yeah – it doesn’t matter if you have a Windows machine or an Apple Mac or Linux. It runs on all of them.
2. Automatically creates the RSS feed – with a push of a button the program autodetects all the backlinks for your site and turn them into an RSS feed.
3. It works on completely autopilot. Once you created the RSS feed you don’t need to do anything, it’s absolutely hands free. It monitors your future backlinks and makes sure that they will get indexed too.
4. Drip-feed technology – it means that only a certain amount of links gets processed at a time so it doesn’t look ‘suspicious’ in Google’s eye. It’s very important in terms of SEO. But it’s all built in.
5. If you have many backlinks you can’t keep track all of them. But Linkclaw can – it shows you immediately if something happened to any of your backlinks – and you can act on it. This could save your your business!
6. Awesome support. I had a minor problem (regarding my registration – totally my fault) and Chris solved the problem himself within just a matter of hours. Big thumbs up!
Con’s (The Bad)
1. I’ll be honest – the price is a bit high. The Developer package (that includes the usage of 1000 domains, monitor 100000 backlinks and the right to sell the site with the plugin) is $97. The Multi-Site package (that includes the usage of 25 domains and monitor 25000 backlinks) costs $47 and the Single-Site package (1 domain and 1000 backlinks) is $27.
Or should I say WAS? I managed to get a discount price on the packages: the developer version will only cost you $47, the multi site package will only cost you $27 and the single site version will only cost you $9.95. Click here to get the discount!
2. The bad news is that Chris said that this discount price will go up in a couple of days, so you need to act now, or pay more later. Click here to get the discount!
3. I’ve been testing hard for the last few days and I have found a tiny issue: automatic link discovery is only available for Mega users. Sigh. Yes, for the easier solutions you have to pay a bit more. But hey, you get a lot of free time for that extra few bucks. Think about this way. Hang on! Just talked to Chris and he said it is now available to ALL users. There you go.
Linkclaw is awesome. Apart from a few minor issues it’s gold. But since Chris and his team always develop the product it will only be even better! In case you are wondering you should buy this or Backlinkinventory – don’t even think about it. They charge you $89/MONTH for the same service and you can’t even monitor that many backlinks with their software.
Overall, Linkclaw does what it says it does, “build links on autopilot” and monitors them. And it does this very well. When you combine this with other methods, you will see a big jump in rankings. So if you are not sure about buying Linkclaw I encourage you to test it for 60 days! And if you don’t like it you can claim your money back. No question asked. Chris is a reputable marketer – he puts his money where his mouth is. So you really have nothing to lose, only rankings to gain!
P.S.: The introductory price will go up soon, so hurry up and check it out now!